Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rings and Things

I'm running around here today trying to get a few things organized. A friend sent me the pattern for this pretty cocktail ring so I played with it last night for awhile. I came up with a couple of different looks for it. You'll have to excuse the old, dry wrinkled hand in this picture. It's the ring you're supposed to be looking at. The bands on these are beaded with 11/0 seed beads so they feel very nice on the finger. 






I just finished bathing the dog. She'll be going into the city with me this afternoon for a nice visit with my friend, Lu. I wanted to make sure she smelled pretty for the visit. She was due for a bath anyway. My next move is to have a shower myself and try to do something with my hair.  Then I'm off to the big city to spend the rest of the day. 













1 comment:

Sea People said...

Lynn these rings are wonderful!!! I just got a chance to sit and do somehting other then mural...LOL so I did not see them till now..great designs...