Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scoundrels on The Loose

Terrible things have taken place here. This morning my husband and I arose to find that our captive Woolfins have gotten loose in the night and wrecked havoc! The mess is unbelievable! All the wastepaper baskets have been upended and their contents strewn throughout the house! Tissue shredded everywhere, all over the carpets and up and down the hallways. Cardboard roll centers literally chewed to bits and wet wads of paper in little piles. In the midst of all this, sat our adorable, well behaved and perfectly trained dog, leashed securely to our heavy European coffee table, with the saddest look I've ever seen. I'm sure she thought she'd be blamed for all this. However, it was obvious that she'd had nothing to do with it, except possibly watch. I'm sure she feels she's failed her duties, but what could she have done, being ganged up on like that.
The worst is that all my captive Woolfins have escaped. They will be hard to recapture, but I know they're nearby, laughing at us. They're a little more wiley now, and know that I'll be after them, so the utmost stealth will be necessary.
It's not easy being a Woolfin Hunter!

No comments: